[rfc-i] Update to the v3 format document: draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-01

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Wed Feb 12 13:08:43 PST 2014

On Feb 12, 2014, at 12:49 PM, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke at gmx.de> wrote:

> On 2014-02-12 21:37, Ted Lemon wrote:
>> On Feb 12, 2014, at 3:23 PM, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke at gmx.de> wrote:
>>> I believe it used to be available from rfc-editor.org at some point of time. Here's a version of it: <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/rfc5988.pdf>
>>
>> That's a different RFC.   The one with the special diagram is 5988.
>
> 5598, actually.
>
> And the PDF link actually is in the reference, no?
>
> <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-xml2rfc-latest.html#RFC5598>

We should come to agreement on this because the identical text is in the v2 and v3 format specifications. (For those not following along, the v3 draft is mirroring the v2 draft nearly identically on any feature not changed; doing a diff between the two XML sources is actually doable.)

--Paul Hoffman