[rfc-i] Update to the v3 format document: draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-01

Ted Lemon mellon at fugue.com
Wed Feb 12 11:55:34 PST 2014

On Feb 12, 2014, at 2:47 PM, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke at gmx.de> wrote:
> I think it's a sign of sloppy vocabulary design. We can support both inline elements (text, <xref>) and block elements (<t>), but why would we want to allow to combine them?

Principle of least surprise.   Otherwise, I agree.

Continuing my comments...

In 2.5:

   Note that RFCs occasionally are
   published with enhanced diagrams; a recent example is [RFC5598].

I was unable to locate this diagram.   A more detailed reference is probably needed.

That's probably it for the before-call review.   I'll pick it up again later... :}