[rfc-i] Update to the v3 format document: draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-01

Ted Lemon mellon at fugue.com
Wed Feb 12 11:39:15 PST 2014

Should <li> have an anchor attribute?   <t> appears to have it, and their significance in the document is analogous.

I'm curious about this:

   <list style="symbols">
      <li>This is the first element with a bullet.</li>
      <li>This is the second element with a bullet.
         <t>This is part of the second element,
         but it does not have a bullet</t></li>
      <li>This is the third element with a bullet.</li>
   </list>

I'm still reading, but I figured I'd ship these off so that you might see them and comment before the call.  Not that it's crucial.