[rfc-i] References for non-standards

Yaron Sheffer yaronf.ietf at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 09:55:31 PST 2014

Hi Julian,

Sorry, I used "XMLbib" instead of "bibxml" (a.k.a. the <reference>
format). The Github link has a "tests" directory with a number of test
cases, which the Python script converts into <reference> entries.
Different bibtex databases are not very consistent, so the results are
quite basic - not all bibtex fields appear in the output.

If you could create a usable conversion service from it, that would be
grand.

And then, what kind of syntax should I use to include one or two such
bibtex entries from my draft? Can I do something like:

<reference src="http://julian.com/convert2ref/url=..."/>

Thanks,
	Yaron