[rfc-i] DOIs and RFCs

Colin Perkins csp at csperkins.org
Wed Feb 12 08:48:35 PST 2014

The rfc-editor info page for the RFC is not that different in content from the page the IEEE return for DOI resolution. For example, if you follow http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TCOM.1974.1092259 you are redirected to a page with an abstract, basic bibliographic data, and a link to the PDF of the paper. The ACM provides very similar pages for DOI resolution too.

--
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/