[rfc-i] Update to the v3 format document: draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-01

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Tue Feb 11 20:39:03 PST 2014

Based on the threads from the past week here, I have submitted the -01 of the v3 format draft. Comments (hopefully on well-named threads!) are appreciated. In specific, if you don't like the major changes that I did for lists or references, giving specific different designs will help others compare them.

--Paul Hoffman

A new version of I-D, draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Paul Hoffman and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-hoffman-xml2rfc
Revision:	01
Title:		The 'XML2RFC' version 3 Vocabulary
Document date:	2014-02-11
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		69
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-01
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-01

Abstract:
  This document defines the 'XML2RFC' version 3 vocabulary; an XML-
  based language used for writing RFCs and Internet-Drafts.  It is
  heavily derived from the version 2 vocabulary that is also under
  discussion.