[rfc-i] The new RFC Style Guide - draft-iab-styleguide

Loa Andersson loa at pi.nu
Fri Feb 7 01:32:05 PST 2014

Heather,

Very good work and it matches with how think wha the RFC's should look
like.

One thing that is maybe slightly out of the scope for the document, but
I'd like to see a recommendation that templates that are available on
the TFC Editors or the IETF web sites matches in general layout what
the intended RFC will look like.

/Loa