[rfc-i] The new RFC Style Guide - draft-iab-styleguide

Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) rse at rfc-editor.org
Wed Feb 5 13:40:22 PST 2014

Hello all,

The I-D of the proposed new RFC Style Guide has been accepted as an IAB
stream document (see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-styleguide/ for the current
version).  I encourage you all to look it over and offer your comments.
Changes will be considered and, if accepted, incorporated into a new
draft prior to the official Call for Comments.

After the rfc-interest community has had a chance to look this over, I
will ask the RSOC to review the process I have followed to inform the
community and collect input, and the IAB to  start the Call for Comments
period.  The Call for Comments period will direct the broader community
here for additional comments and discussion.

Thank you for your time and participation on rfc-interest!

Heather Flanagan, RSE