[rfc-i] I-D Action: draft-brownlee-svg-rfc-00.txt

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Tue Feb 4 08:24:45 PST 2014

On Feb 3, 2014, at 2:53 PM, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com> wrote:

> So I think we'd need some noble soul to take one of
> the open source tools and subset it for SVG 1.2 RFC.

That would be great. Another mechanism that will help would be a tool that simply stripped out all the non-subset SVG tags from an image, and the document author can see whether the image still indicates what they want. If not, they can use that stripped SVG as a starting point in an SVG editor.

--Paul Hoffman