[rfc-i] what about draft-peterson-informational-normativity ?

Larry Masinter masinter at adobe.com
Sun Aug 24 22:07:43 PDT 2014

The standards for the Internet are interrelated documents from many different SDOs, so even if the IETF had precise definitions, it wouldn't help when you got to down-references to living standards.

But mainly:

> I don't know about general community appetite, but I can certainly
> attest that this would make my life as RSE easier if I had acceptable
> definitions to the terms you clarify in the draft.

The RSE shouldn't be in charge of judging applicability of the terms in the draft. That it makes your life hard is evidence that this isn't an editorial function.

Larry
--
http://larry.masinter.net