[rfc-i] CDATA, was: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-06.txt

Paul Kyzivat pkyzivat at alum.mit.edu
Tue Apr 29 09:34:08 PDT 2014

I have had occasion to include blocks of XML as artwork in a draft.
Doing this using escaping is really unpleasant. Using CDATA helps a lot.
But of course you can still get in trouble with ]]>. I wish there was
some better solution for those cases, that would allow copy/paste of the
xml source.

	Thanks,
	Paul