[rfc-i] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-06.txt

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Mon Apr 28 11:16:05 PDT 2014

Greetings again. As always, thanks for the input on the v3 draft. The changes include:

- Clarification in the Abstract that this will obsolete the v2 draft

- Addition of <sub> and <sup> character styles

- Addition of the "group" attribute for numbered lists to allow continuation of numbering

- Fixing the prose for <dt> and <dd>

- Pointing out that artwork that contains the string "]]>" also needs to be protected in a CDATA structure

- Pointing out that character formatting can be cumulative

--Paul Hoffman

Begin forwarded message: