[rfc-i] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-iab-styleguide-02.txt

Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) rse at rfc-editor.org
Wed Apr 9 14:43:24 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

Thank for all your feedback on the revised Style Guide.  While the
feedback often drifted into questions about the future format, you all
raised several good points and interesting questions for the Style Guide
to answer.  I have made the updates I think are reasonable at this time,
and have posted a revised version of the draft.

While the IAB Call for Review period has closed for this draft, please
feel free to continue to offer suggestions and ask questions regarding
RFC style to this list.  The RFC Editor regularly encounters new areas
that need style guidance, and will offer additional guidance as
appropriate on the web component of the Style Guide.  Information found
on the web component will be at the top of the list to consider for
addition to future revisions of the Style Guide.

-Heather Flanagan, RSE