[rfc-i] Reminder: xml2rfc v2 transition

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 13:16:17 PDT 2014

It might be helpful to remind the populace of the ways in
which v2 is more strict than v1. I also find that the web
service at http://xml.resource.org/ is a little inscrutable
about version numbers. It just says 'beta', and you have to
poke around a bit to determine that it's v2. Then the phrase
'If you prefer to use the currently released version,...'
leads you to v1. That's plain wrong.

Regards
   Brian