[rfc-i] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-reschke-xml2rfc-06.txt

Julian Reschke julian.reschke at gmx.de
Wed Apr 2 09:00:07 PDT 2014

Hi there,

with this version, the draft should cover all elements and attributes.

The last missing piece was to describe how titles, anchors, and
suppress-title on texttable/figure interact -- that wasn't specified at
all before, and consequently my implementation (rfc2629.xslt) did things
different from the TCL and python version. I have now changed
rfc2629.xslt to do exactly what the others do, and documented that.

Feedback appreciated.

Best regards, Julian