[rfc-i] Best way to do IANA Considerations section in xml

Alice Russo arusso at amsl.com
Fri Oct 11 14:52:17 PDT 2013

As Tony wrote, it depends; <texttable> or <list> elements are good options for the IANA Considerations section. As this case apparently, a list with style="hanging" is often used for a media type registration.

In general, please feel free to send mail directly to the RFC Production Center (rfc-editor at rfc-editor.org) if you have questions about a specific draft.

Thank you.

Alice
RFC Production Center