[rfc-i] RFCs accepted journal articles

John R Levine johnl at taugh.com
Thu May 2 22:30:38 PDT 2013

> Some of these only take series that are provable peer reviewed, e.g.
> Xplore. Some also require exclusive copyright transfer.

Xplore indexes everything from the IEEE and their "publishing partners",
whatever that means.  IEEE itself publishes plenty of stuff that's not
peer reviewed and included in Xplore, e.g., Spectrum and a bunch of
tutorials.

Inspec also indexes magazines and non-peer stuff.

ACM DL already includes a lot of RFCs, Google Scholar indexes whatever it
can find.

None of them want copyright transfer; you're confusing the index with the
journals the index includes.

R's,
John