[rfc-i] [irtf-discuss] RFCs accepted journal articles

Joe Touch touch at isi.edu
Thu May 2 16:35:43 PDT 2013

IETF-stream and IRTF-streams are often considered peer-reviewed.

Other streams may or may not be considered peer-reviewed (I would not
consider IAB documents as such), but independent submissions are
generally not (they only purpose of the one review they get is to make
sure they're on-topic and not bogus).

Joe