IAB issue tracker trac+iab at trac.tools.ietf.org
Thu Mar 7 09:42:58 PST 2013

#266: Requirement for "Clear Printing"

Comment (by hlflanagan at gmail.com):

 Some further concern was expressed regarding including an emphasis on
 paper sizes (A4 vs US).  I do not want to get in to paper sizes here,
 particularly as pagination is deprecated and we rely more on the tools of
 the end user to print to whatever paper size is appropriate in their
 region.  I think a reasonable compromise here is:

 *  At least one Publication format must support readable print to standard
 paper sizes.

 I have adjusted the draft accordingly.

 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-iab-
  bernard_aboba at hotmail.com          |  rfcformatreq at tools.ietf.org
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new