[rfc-i] RFC 6234 code

Dearlove, Christopher (UK) chris.dearlove at baesystems.com
Fri Jun 28 08:27:37 PDT 2013

I'd interpret source code as anything that there is value in having extracted from the RFC and is then machine used. Anything on a single page that can be cut and pasted is however too trivial to need special treatment.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Communications Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687