[rfc-i] rfctool and html2rfc

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 04:19:40 PDT 2013

Source is attached.

The headers are not being put through the string prep which is causing the
first two issues. Only I can't see the issue with text version. The
processing directive syntax is <?include?>

Not closing the table was intentional, the idea being to tell the reader
that there is more data in the table. I can make that an option or not. The
xml2rfc tool just runs the rows over the page break.