[rfc-i] rfctool and html2rfc

Yoav Nir ynir at checkpoint.com
Sun Jul 28 22:50:44 PDT 2013

Hi Phillip

Nice. Could you post the source HTML for this draft?

Anyway, a few bugs I've spotted:
 * The title on the first page is left-aligned rather than centered.
 * The title of section 5.1.1 is mangled, and the corresponding XML has unescaped "<"
 * Tables that span pages do not close on the non-last page. See section 3.

Yoav