[rfc-i] Embedding stuff (code, etc.) in RFCs

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 17:36:07 PDT 2013

It is a reasonable solution to the problem. But while people are discussing
this we must make sure that this does not end up recapitualting the problem
the W3C has had with schema URLs that are embedded in their docs. They have
from time to time reported paying non trivial sums of money on the order of
tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars to serve those URLs as idiot
broken software attempts to resolve the URL every time the code runs.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/