[rfc-i] Embedding stuff (code, etc.) in RFCs

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 17:32:57 PDT 2013

Not so.

People can decide not to try to solve that problem based on a broken
idiotic document format thank you very much.

I see no reason to waste time on a rubbish system that makes me puke every
time I see it.

The plaintext is not the source I code from, it is not the source I review
either. The plaintext copies could have ASCII art porn in for all I care.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/