[rfc-i] Embedding stuff (code, etc.) in RFCs

Dearlove, Christopher (UK) chris.dearlove at baesystems.com
Fri Jul 12 11:49:52 PDT 2013

It is definitive now. And based on where every discussion I've seen on the subject goes, not changing soon. So that's what any approach has to be built on.

And I never suggested every line. Distinctive text can be between markers.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Communications Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687