[rfc-i] Embedding stuff (code, etc.) in RFCs

Paul Kyzivat pkyzivat at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jul 12 09:46:27 PDT 2013

On 7/12/13 12:39 PM, Dearlove, Christopher (UK) wrote:
> The .txt is the definitive RFC, so extracting from that has its advantages.

It is definitive *now*. But the limitations of that are also clear.
This is one of them.

I don't want the support for code extraction to impact the readability
of the draft. Having to put special punctuation into the draft,
especially on every line of code, does, IMO, detract from readability.

	Thanks,
	Paul