[rfc-i] Number of submission formats

John R Levine johnl at taugh.com
Fri Jan 18 11:46:24 PST 2013

> multiple inputs may work but brings less efficiency in the whole process (from initial draft to RFC publication)

Sure, but efficiency isn't the only criterion.  The goal is to bring
documents from the volunteer authors through the editorial process and
produce RFCs.  While I am perfectly happy to write in xml2rfc, there are
lots of other people who, for whatever reason, aren't.

In any event, this is Heather's decision, not ours, and I know better than
to try and tell her what to do.

Regards,