[rfc-i] draft-iab-rfcformatreq-01

Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) rse at rfc-editor.org
Wed Jan 16 10:22:14 PST 2013

Hello all,

I've posted a revised I-D for the requirements draft that incorporates
many of the comments received during the in the IAB Call for Comments.
My responses to the comments are posted in the Datatracker.  The IAB
will be reviewing this draft  and voting on whether the document is
ready to go out to an IETF last call during their January 30 meeting.

The general conversations held on this list, while interesting, need to
be more focused on the draft itself going forward until it is approved.
It is important that participants focus on the details of the
requirements document, rather than debating personal preferences.  Once
a decision is posted based on the requirements, we will get in to some
more implementation discussions.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Heather Flanagan, RSE