[rfc-i] [IAB Trac] #271: Clarity and Editorial: Section 3.3 and elsewhere

IAB issue tracker trac+iab at trac.tools.ietf.org
Tue Feb 26 08:40:20 PST 2013

#271: Clarity and Editorial: Section 3.3 and elsewhere

Comment (by hlflanagan at gmail.com):

 I have modified the intro text for section 3 to state:

 Understanding the major pain points and balancing them with the
 expectation of long-term viability of the documents brings us to a review
 of what must be kept of the original requirements, what new requirements
 may be added, and what requirements may be retired.  Detailed rules
 regarding how these changes will be implemented will be documented in a
 future RFC.

 I have reiterated this in section 3.3 Requirements to be retired:
 Some of the original requirements will be removed from consideration, but
 detailed rules regarding how these changes will be implemented will be
 documented in a future RFC.

 Reporter:  john-        |       Owner:  draft-iab-
  ietf at jck.com           |  rfcformatreq at tools.ietf.org
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new