IAB issue tracker trac+iab at trac.tools.ietf.org
Wed Feb 20 10:51:11 PST 2013

#266: Requirement for "Clear Printing"

Comment (by hlflanagan at gmail.com):

 Replying to [comment:5 julian.reschke@…]:
 > I do not recall anything close to a "consensus" in favor of requiring
 pagination. Maybe this is a typo???

 Yes, it is.  My apologies!  I'm going to remove and retype up that entire
 response, actually.  As I've thought more about it, there's more I want to
 say here.

 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-iab-
  bernard_aboba at hotmail.com          |  rfcformatreq at tools.ietf.org
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new