IAB issue tracker trac+iab at trac.tools.ietf.org
Wed Feb 20 10:01:39 PST 2013

#266: Requirement for "Clear Printing"

Comment (by hlflanagan at gmail.com):

 The the general consensus when discussing this issue on rfc-interest was
 in favor of requiring pagination.  Given the RFC Editor has long
 discouraged the use of reference by page number, we really don't want to
 restrict the format to support that particular use case.  That said, I
 expect some of the Publication formats will require some kind of
 pagination (PDF, for example).

 I agree that the use of the word "clear" is ambiguous, and have removed it
 from the draft.

 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-iab-
  bernard_aboba at hotmail.com          |  rfcformatreq at tools.ietf.org
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new