Ted Lemon mellon at fugue.com
Tue Feb 19 08:27:40 PST 2013

On Feb 19, 2013, at 11:14 AM, Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> Does *anybody* still use a printer that can't handle a wide range of fonts and font sizes?

I still use ASCII terminals, and it's certainly helpful sometimes to be able to look at an RFC in one.   Not so useful that it needs to be the canonical format, but plain text ASCII (or UTF-8 would be fine with me) is definitely still useful, albeit nowhere near as useful as it was back in the days of daisy-wheel printers...