SM sm at resistor.net
Sat Feb 16 02:34:56 PST 2013

Hi Ran,
At 09:02 15-02-2013, RJ Atkinson wrote:
>For ~2 decades, I've been told that those two restrictions
>(characters/line & lines/page) were picked carefully to ensure
>that a text/plain (.txt) format RFC would print the same on
>both A4 and US-Letter paper sizes (which have similar
>but different geometries).

That's what I was told when I mentioned a printing issue on A4 paper
size.  I read your message again and I remembered about my [1]
printing issue again.  After some reading I found out that there was
a known problem.  The number of lines per page in RFCs has not always
been 58 lines.

Regards,
-sm

1. I don't expect anyone to solve my problem.