Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Fri Feb 15 11:33:44 PST 2013

On Feb 15, 2013, at 11:10 AM, RJ Atkinson <rja.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 15  Feb 2013, at 13:23 , Paul Hoffman wrote:
>> Yes, it does, by keeping the column limitation to 72.
>
> I have no objection to including other formats
> with different column limits (or other formats
> with no column limit).

Ah! I thought you wanted to keep the column limit for the *input* to the RFC process to 72 characters. So, you are OK with the column limit for *input* being higher, and RFCs with wider ASCII art will just look awful in the current fixed-size layout but you'll live with that? If so, I apologize for misunderstanding what you wanted.

--Paul Hoffman