RJ Atkinson rja.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 07:54:46 PST 2013

On 15th Feb 2013, someone wrote, in part:
> this was discussed at length on the list earlier, ...

All,

  That earlier discussion, which I watched, was about
something a bit different from my proposal -- pagination
as an absolute requirement.

  There is a significant difference in my proposal
(summary: keep line-length and pagination, but ONLY
for the text/plain .txt format), which means that the
earlier discussion isn't terribly germane, whatever
the consensus might have been.

Yours,

Ran