[rfc-i] For v3: remove <format>?

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 16:11:18 PST 2013

If I am reading the HTML version then I am presumably doing so because I want to read the HTML version and will want the links to other rfcs be in the same format

So I would say that each format variant only needs links to other variations of itself and to other rfcs in its own format.

Plaintext rfcs can be in rot13 for all I care.

Sent from my iPad