[rfc-i] Allowing unnumbered t items in a list

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Tue Dec 17 10:49:22 PST 2013

On 12/17/2013 10:14 AM, Julian Reschke wrote:
> You are re-inventing the wheel; this was discussed a few years ago and
> we came to the conclusion that we want to support list item (<lt>)
> elements in addition to <t> elements. See thread around
> <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/xml2rfc/current/msg02010.html>.

I think the point of deviation to that construct is that the 'list' is
not indented.

(beyond whatever indentation is already happening for the superior,
containing list.

So along with allowing <list> within a list, there needs to be an
'continuing' or 'aligned' or 'noindent' or somesuch attribute.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking