[rfc-i] Help with a journal article reference in xml2rfc

Andrew G. Malis agmalis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 10:07:02 PST 2013

Julian,

That worked great, thanks, once I changed the "anchor=" for the URL to
"target=" (I assumed that was a typo on your part).

In regard to your last question, using "et al" was how one of the
authors of that paper had referenced the paper in a second paper, so I
just copied that style.

Thanks again,
Andy