[rfc-i] Help with a journal article reference in xml2rfc

Elwyn Davies elwynd at folly.org.uk
Mon Dec 2 09:49:07 PST 2013

Hi.

This does the buisness in v1 and v2 of xml2rfc (apart from a trailing
period if that matters.)

      <reference anchor="Chiu">
        <front>
          <title>Architectures and Protocols for Capacity Efficient,
          Highly Dynamic and Highly Resilient Core Networks</title>

          <author>
            <organization>A.Chiu, et al</organization>
          </author>

          <date month="January" year="2012" />
        </front>

        <seriesInfo name="JOCN," value="vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 1-14"/>
      </reference>

[Chiu]     A.Chiu, et al, "Architectures and Protocols for Capacity
              Efficient, Highly Dynamic and Highly Resilient Core
              Networks", JOCN, vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 1-14, January 2012.

Regards,
Elwyn