[rfc-i] Wider space after sentence-ending periods, yes or no?

Paul Kyzivat pkyzivat at alum.mit.edu
Tue Apr 16 09:03:48 PDT 2013

I don't really care whether the documents are generated with one space
or two.

But I *do* care that the spacing in the input to xml2rfc *not* be used
to determine the spacing in the output!

I use the spacing in the xml file to enhance the readability of that
input, with the expectation that such spacing will be ignored in the
output. If that is changed, then I'll need to significantly rework all
my old xml files the next time I need to use them.

	Thanks,
	Paul