[rfc-i] Scanning non-ASCII text

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 16:08:15 PDT 2012

No, it is not quite what they do.

The difference is whether the signed document validates against the
document schema or not. XML Signature does not allow you to take a random
XML document, add a signature inside it and still have a valid document
according to the original schema, that is only the case if the original
schema anticipates use of XML Signature.

In other words, you have to think about this at the planning stage, it is
not something you can add in after the fact without any changes.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/