[rfc-i] Scanning non-ASCII text

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 06:26:48 PDT 2012

What I very much would like to see however is the electronic signatures be
embedded in the document.

At the moment the RFCs are signed and this helps with various court demands
for production (note that I say helps not solves).

But the index of signatures is not nearly so widely distributed as the
signed docs.