[rfc-i] Reasons for going beyond ASCII art

Ole Jacobsen ole at cisco.com
Fri Sep 21 11:19:37 PDT 2012

How about the *output* from the "complex equations", I can see a need
to be able to include something that, say, looks like a sine-wave or
exponential graph.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole at cisco.com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj
Skype: organdemo