[rfc-i] next rev of the Format requirements draft has been posted

Andrew G. Malis agmalis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 07:19:46 PDT 2012

Heather,

Very nice. As an RFC author, I would like to amend the following requirement:

      *  Tools should support the submission and format error checking
         on the part of the authors of Submission Format documents

to say:

      *  Tools should support WSIWYG editing, submission, and format
error checking
         on the part of the authors of Submission Format documents

I have that ability now with NroffEdit and would not want to lose it
if a new Submission Format is adopted.

Thanks,
Andy