[rfc-i] draft-rfc-format-flanagan-02 has been posted

Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) rse at rfc-editor.org
Tue Nov 27 18:05:05 PST 2012

Thank you all for your comments to date.  I am waiting for a few more
reviewers to get back to me, but the bulk of the document is complete.

My next steps are to come to a decision based on these requirements and
reviewing that decision with the RSOC, the IAB, and the community.
Expect more information on the process in the next few weeks (and
definitely before the end of this calendar year).

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know!

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfc-format-flanagan-02

-Heather Flanagan, RSE