[rfc-i] Minutes posted

Sandy Ginoza sginoza at amsl.com
Tue Nov 13 15:35:10 PST 2012

Hi Paul,

Just a clarification.  Authors/Editors don't usually ask the RFC Production Center for the "final edited edition" of the doc they are revising.  They most often ask specifically for the XML source file.  We provide the XML file if it's requested, and include a disclaimer that the XML file may not match (exactly) the published text file (e.g., pagination).

If there is an XML file provided, then we always go through the final step of converting XML files into NROFF, making any additional tweaks, and then producing the final text file from the NROFF file.

Thanks,
Sandy