[rfc-i] Style Guide Draft

Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) rse at rfc-editor.org
Mon Nov 12 01:25:01 PST 2012

Hello all,

As many of you have seen, an I-D of a revised RFC Style Guide has been
posted:

ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/internet-drafts/draft-flanagan-style-00.txt

This document will not be applied to any documents in the RFC Editor
queue until such time as it is actually published as an RFC.  The goal
of posting the document is to determine what sections need to be
clarified and get the communities of interest used to the idea of
changes to current style.

I do not anticipate this document being published until the format
decision has been made.  While style and format are separate topics,
they both impact the same tool set.  I would prefer to be efficient in
requesting changes or additions to the various tools used.

Thank you all, as always, for your time, attention, and interest!
Heather Flanagan, RSE