[rfc-i] Minutes posted

Russ Housley housley at vigilsec.com
Fri Nov 9 08:05:27 PST 2012

The minutes say:

* room definitely split between people who feel a change is necessary at some level (argument about the word "necessary") and people who feel change is not necessary at this time

This does not capture my experience.  I would say that people think it is not necessary, but people think it is very highly desirable for a new format to be available.  And, fairly soon.

Russ