[rfc-i] RFC Format: Update from IETF85

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Thu Nov 8 13:21:46 PST 2012

On 11/8/2012 4:05 PM, Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) wrote:
> There were more interesting points made; the above list were some of the
> highlights for me.  The rest of the points captured will be posted in
> the minutes in the next few days.

I'll suggest one more, because it seemed to me to be a meta-point:

    A number of issues are contingent. A requirement applies to some
cases and not others.  Being careful to specify the constrains for
applying such requirements is a hassle both to the specifier and the
reader, but I fear it is essential.

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking