[rfc-i] open issues: small and mobile screens

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Thu May 31 13:30:38 PDT 2012

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 09:57:58PM +0200, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

> I think this is a solved problem for "flowing" text, and probably can't

> may have this problem with .txt versions, but you can just use the HTML
> versions or whatever else people are offering.

This is an interesting point: maybe what is needed for small screens
is better access to protocol text, but not necessarily to things like
diagrams.  I don't have an opinion about that just now, but I will
note that today the html versions I can get from a site with .ietf.org
in the host part of the URI don't flow anyway, unless someone has
introduced a feature I overlooked.

Best,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com